Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NYC in review.


I completed my first internship with Pascal Demeester in New York City this December.
I had a wonderful time! I learned composition, assisted in a high end shoot, shot large format on location around NYC. Began learning the zone system and spot metering. Scanned lots of film, helped create a 200 page editorial book and gained a wonderful friend.

I also spent lots of time exploring the city with fellow photographer friends Holly Mann and Cali Lowdermilk. In this post i have included 2 videos i made documenting our days together.



1 comment:

  1. Kayleigh! Well done on your internship! Also - I'm usually pretty touchy about anything 9/11 as I used to work at the WTC and was in Manhattan that day, etc....I just want to say I liked your video on the memorial. Very nice, well done.

    ReplyDelete